Royale Richarge Herbal Drink Overview
Why drink sodas or artificial beverages that have no health benefits and actually destroy your body if you can indulge yourself to a delicious buy healthy beverage? Now is the time to end unhealthy diet and shift to something better — Royale Richarge Herbal Drink Mix.
Royale Richarge isn’t just your average herbal juice. Aside from the 7 natural fruit and plant extracts it contains, it’s also fortified with vitamin C and Calcium for strong bones and many more health benefits.
Combination of ingredients that can help:
- Energize and revitalize the body.
- Boost the immune system with powerful antioxidants.
- Made from 7 natural fruit and plant extracts that provide countless health benefits.
- Fortified with Vitamin C and Calcium for stronger bones.
Other health benefits of the ingredients:
- Lowers blood pressure & helps with blood sugar + cholesterol regulation.
- Boosts the energy and improves mental alertness.
- Slows down the process of aging.
- Strengthens teeth, bones and muscles
- May help treat cancer and other chronic diseases.
- Contains anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antihistamine properties.
- And many more!
Who Should Drink Richarge?
- People of all ages who wants to be healthy.
- Active people who needs energy and refreshment.
- People who are sick, always stressed and under fatigue.
Key Ingredients of Royale Richarge
#1 – Mangosteen
Benefits of Mangosteen
- Antioxidants – it contains xanthones which provides more antioxidants than vitamin C and E. It contains strong anti-bacterial, anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Blood Pressure Regulation – Some studies also suggested that mangosteen contains minerals and properties that helps regulate blood pressure.
- Anti-aging – because it is rich in antioxidants, mangosteen is effective to slow down the process of aging.
- Energy Booster – Nutrients in mangosteen also help the body to feel energized.
#2 – Cranberry
Benefits of Cranberry
- Treats Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) – Cranberry is very well known for its ability to treat UTI. It contains high levels of proanthocyanidins (PACs) which help reduce the adhesion of certain bacteria to the unirary tract walls.
- Lower Risks of Cardiovascular Diseases – Some evidences suggested that cranberry can help reduce risk of cardiovascular diseases by preventing the build up of platelets and reduce inflammation.
- Prevents Dental Problems – It helps prevent dental problems like tooth decays by reducing the adhesion of bacteria in our mouth.
- Treating Cancer – Researches have shown that Mangosteen helps in slowing down the progression of tumors which is very beneficial for persons with cancer.
#3 – Barley Grass
Barley Grass is the leaf of Barley plant that is packed with great nutritional value, including almost every vitamins and minerals that our body needs. It is considered to be one of the best green superfoods on the planet.
Benefits of Barley Grass
- Great source of Vitamins and Minerals
- Rich in antioxidants that destroy free radicals
- Lowers blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar
- Helps treat numerous medical conditions such as: arthritis, anemia, asthma, obesity, kidney problems, etc.
#4 – Sylimarin
Sylimarin is an antioxidant extraced from a flowering herb that has been traditionally used to treat liver disorders. Some studies say that it can also be used to treat diabetes, cancer and other kinds of diseases.
Benefits of Sylimarin
- Can help treat liver problems
- Contains strong antioxidants to fight free radicals
- Lowers cholesterol and lessen the risk of having cardiovascular problems
- Helps lower blood sugar level
- Increases the level of glutathione, antioxidants and superoxide dismutase in the body
#5 – Promegranate
Benefits of Promegranate
- lProvides protection against heart attack and stroke
- Can help treat diabetes
- Can be used to support cancer treatment
- Rich in antioxidants that protects the body from harmful free radicals
- Slows down the aging process
- Lowers cholesterol levels
#6 – Goji Berry
Benefits of Goji Berry
- Helps manage weight loss
- Slows down aging process and regulates hormones
- Can be used to help treat cancer
- Used to improve eyesight
- Rich in antioxidants
- May help lower cholesterol
#7 – Blueberry
Benefits of Blueberry
- Improves brain functions (Memory Enhancer)
- Reduce the risk of having colon cancer
- Good source of Antioxidants, Vitamin K, C and other nutrients
- Reduce the risk of having hypertension
- It supports weight loss by reducing body fats