Royale Fiberich is a 100% psyllium seed husk that comes from the crushed seeds of the plantago ovata plant. Psyllium is a natural fiber grain, but not related to wheat, that yields 60 to 70 percent water-soluble fiber, and eight times that of oat bran. Psyllium contain an abundant amount of mucilage that is known to be effective in diarrhea treatment, constipation, and is safe and effective as weight loss aid.
Benefits of Royale Fiberich
- Royale Fiberich is effective in eliminating constipation and other problems with bowel movement
- Effective in suppressing the appetite to help you lose weight. (Use Fiberich with Royale Fitshape to maximize weight loss potential)
- A good alternative for people who are not fond of eating fiber rich foods like vegetables, wheat, grain, etc.
- A good way to help in cholesterol and blood sugar regulation.
Key Ingredients of Royale Fiberich
Fiber is a type of carbohydrate that is indigestible by digestive enzymes. It plays an important role in maintaining our digestive system clean and healthy.
Benefits of Fiber
- Promotes Digestion. Regulates bowel movement and effective in eliminating constipation.
- Lower Cholesterol. Studies have proven that fiber plays an important role in lowering blood cholesterol. Therefore, keeping us away from heart diseases.
- Weight Loss and Diet. Fiber easily makes our stomach full and help us avoid eating too much food.
- Blood Sugar Regulation Because fiber is not digested by our body, the digestion of food we eat becomes gradual. Therefore, slowing down the conversion of carbohydrates into blood glucose.
- Avoids and prevents diseases. It helps remove toxic wastes that are trapped in the cervices of the bowel. Harmful bacteria are then eliminated and keep us away from diseases it may cause.
How To Take
- Stir one tablespoon of Fiberich in a half glass of water, juice or milk.
- Wait for it to settle then drink.
- Drink whole glass of water after taking Fiberich.
- Don’t forget to drink more water throughout the day.
Side Effects of Fiberich
- Too much intake of Royale Fiberich can cause loose stools, abdominal discomfort, gas, bloating and decrease the absorption of some nutrients.
Note: To avoid any negative side effects, follow the instructions and do not take more than what is prescribed.