Here are 14 benefits of bitter kola one of the most common but in Africa. This post will be updates soon. Be sure to check back.
1. Cures Impotence: Impotence is a malfunction in male genitals caused by a failure in maintaining an erection during a sexual intercourse. By increasing the blood flow to the genital area, bitter kola can be used as an effective remedy for ED or erectile dysfunction.
2. Improves Sexual Performance: For people with a low libido, bitter kola can be your savior. Bitter kola increases sex drive and improves the sexual performance of men who consume them. For increased effect, you need to chew the kola for at least 2 minutes before intercourse. This is one of the reasons that bitter kola gained its fame in the past few years.
3. Promotes Male Fertility: Meanwhile, many adult male problem is on their sexual organ. Further, for married men it is just so important to keep and maintain, in order to please their couple. Thus, you may found some medicine to improve fertility yet bitter kola is the best alternative if you want to improve you performance in bed with your lovely ones.
4. Prolonging Life: Many African people believed that consuming bitter kola will prolong their lives significantly. While this belief is not scientifically accurate it might be true to some extent. As we can see in above texts, there are just so many healthy benefits of bitter kola, that could positively contribute to a better, healthier life. By improving our lives, our longevity would surely increase, because many studies report that normally, healthy people live longer than unhealthy ones.
5. No Side Effects: This might be the best feature from bitter kola plethora of benefits. Many medical experts around the world confirmed that consuming bitter kola has no side effects at all to the human body, which is amazing considering most drugs possess a negative side effect in the long run when consumed periodically. This shows that bitter kola can be used as a natural, alternative remedy to the generic drugs that are chemically manufactured.
6. Medicinal Significance: As a traditional medicine for many countries in Africa, bitter kola has purgative, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and anti-parasitic properties. These medicinal properties has been scientifically approved and raised bitter kola status as a significant ailment against many sickness and diseases.
7. Anti-Poison: Recent studies said that bitter kola is a potent antibiotic with many detoxification abilities. Chewing bitter kola will prevent any infection or poison that might happen when you accidentally ate something contaminated by bacteria or poison.
8. Improve Immunity System: The high amount of antioxidant found in bitter kola can help your body to increase its immunity levels, so your body can withstand better against foreign contaminants and bacteria.
9. Cold Remedy: Bitter kola also can be used in alleviating sore throat and as a remedy for cold symptoms. Healers in Africa has been using it to treat people coughing and sneezes for hundreds of years effectively. It also helps to relieve the sore throat effects that may come as one of the symptoms of cold.
10. Relieve Arthritis: In July 2008 issue of the Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research, it is revealed that Garcinia kola reduces joint inflammation and pain caused by osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis is one of the most common forms of arthritis, normally caused by aging, obesity, or a joint injury. It is characterized by swelling, pain, and inflammation in the joints, causing reduced movement. The antioxidant properties of bitter kola provide a significant analgesic or anti-inflammatory effects which significantly counters the effect of osteoarthritis.
11. Weight Loss Treatment: Chewing bitter kola could suppress the hungry feeling and makes your body wants to drink more water. In this case, it can be used to prevent any bad eating habit such as late night snacking, binge eating, etc. and by keeping your body hydrated, improved your digestive system as well. Bitter kola is also known to reduce glucose level in your blood.
12. Throat Clearing: If you have a problem with swallowing due to swelling or dry throat, you could try to chew bitter kolas. Experts said that it stimulates the mucus production along the vocal tubes to reduce the swelling and dryness in the throat.
13. Improves Lung Function: Some researchers reveal that bitter kola could improve lungs by strengthening fibers in the lungs tissue. This would dilate the alveolar ducts and sacs in the lungs, thereby improving the respiratory system. The 2008 Internet Journal of Pulmonary Medicine performs a series of experiments on mice which shows an improvement over the mice’s respiratory function after 28 days of bitter kola usage.
14. Prevents Glaucoma: A high eye pressure could lead to glaucoma, a condition of the eye that, if left untreated, could result in permanent blindness. Bitter kola has proven itself to be an amazing remedy for the eye. Lagos University Teaching Hospital has a journal which showed us that when you use bitter kola at least twice a day, it could successfully reduce the eye pressure.
- Please share your experience if you have been using it.
Like and share this post to show your support.